new look?!? not my new look.... it's my blog's new look..hehe
Changed only a little bit here and there... especially the cursor... the clock thingy.. i really like it!! hope you all like it too! :)
Hmm...went for dinner with a group of ppl who i don't know...err...they're my fren's frens..haha... but err...still, don't really know them after the dinner... Anyway, not a bad experience though. :)
Aih...don't think I'll sleep early tonight, coz will be chatting to frens in KL... some of them are leaving to S'pore coz uni starts soon... aih...miss them though, although it doesn't make big difference for me since i'm already far from them, in Melb now. Aih... too bad I din go back for this holiday lah.. :( Missed their farewell party/gatherings... Coz more frens will go to UK, one goin to Russia in Sep, I'll be seeing them propably after few years, since the holiday there and Aus are diffent.. aih... Good bye frens!! Take care!
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment