Had a good break today...coz didn't go to help out CMG sets today. Went there for the past 2 days, so I had a break today. Well, we did almost all the 'cutting and pasting cardboard' job on sat and sun, so will be painting and pasting the supports for the boxes and prisms...hmm....sounds complicated to ppl who are not in the sets crew ya?! haha.... well, if you want to know what are those stuff, then go watch the show!! haha... advertising it here....
So, what did I do the whole day at home?
I woke up at 11 something, ate cereal, then started to cook 'bo-bo-cha-cha'. haha! If u dunno what's that, let me explain.... it's a Malaysian dessert, with sweet potatoes, bananas, sago and coconut milk. get it?! But it didn't turn up really well.... taste funny... bit sour! Most propably because of the bananas though. coz the banana in there taste a bit sour. Anyway, there are still leftovers in the fridge... hope i'll finish it tomorw.... and JingYing, do you think you still want it tomorw? haha!
Other than that, I watched DVD the whole day long... Finished wathing a 9-hours japanese series, dunno what's the name though, it's in Jap mar... so how i know?! It's abt primary school teachers, with the students. Very nice and touching. I watched the ending once already before this, but still, it made me cry at the end.......
Aih.... think I better sleep earlier tonight. well, I slept quite early yesterday nite... slightly before 12. But still, I ended up waking up late today. Anyhow, I'll have to wake up early tomorw! coz will cook lunch, eat lunch then go to 'work' in CMG sets! hehe...
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment