Monday, July 26, 2004

Back to uni...

Aih... back to uni again... have to work hard again... aih...
Ok, I'll stop aih-ing now..haha! Hmm... today, 4 lectures in the morning till 12.55 afternoon, then went to lunch at Mark's Place (it's a pizza and pasta place near uni) with 3 other frens, including the Lenglui who just came back from KL. Long time no see, Lenglui!! Miss you lar seriously! That's the first time I saw her in person with her new haircut! haha! err.... honestly lah, I still like the hairstyle she had before this one. But anyway, mayb just not used to it. hehe...
Then, after hanging around in uni, searching for books, went to city and get myself a desktop! Finally!! I once decided to get a new computer (either laptop or desktop) after this laptop i'm using now broke down a month ago. Then later on, it was repaired by a fren, I decided not to buy one liao... and later, I found that I don't hv enough HD space to use! So, I promised myself to get a laptop at the end of the year form KL, and bear with this for few more months. But still, yesterday, after complaining it on the phone to my mum and bro, I decided to get one here... now! Aih.... Hope I'm not doing this coz of chong1 dong4!
Ok.... looking forward for my new desktop in few days time! ;)

No comments: