Thursday, July 29, 2004

Eww...

Have no lectures on Thurs but all prac. So for 1st week of sem2, this means I don't hv to go uni! yay! Aih... wish it's like this every week! Well, my desktop is supposed to be delivered to me today. But not yet until now. :(
So, spent my morning going through Bio lecture notes and text book. We're learning abt parasites this week. Saw the pictures of parasites and insects in the text book...so gross! Eww.... I just couldn't stand it! Make me feel like vomiting! (I was having my lunch!) But I can still stand looking at pictures of skin diseases or organs which are affected by disease... But i just can't tahan looking at the prasites and insects!
And after I had Bio lecture yesterday abt parasites, I told myself: I'm not goin to take microbiology next year! haha!

No comments: