Aih... back to uni... back to hard work again... aih....
Ok, I'll stop aih-ing now.. haha!
Well, wasn't too bad today, had new maths, bio, physics lecturers and the same chem lecturer.
Went to Mark's Place (it's a pizza and pasta place) for lunch with 3 frens, including the Lenglui who just came back from KL yesterday! Long time no see, Lenglui!! Miss you lar!! That was the first time I saw her in person after she changed her hairstyle. But hor... honestly lar... I still like the hairstyle she had before this lar... haha! Anywa, I'll get used to it! hehe... still not a bad new hairstyle.
After that, hanged around in uni, searching for books... then went to the city to get myself a new desktop! Finally!!!!
The first time I wanted to get a new computer (either laptop or desktop) was when this laptop broke down 1 month ago. Then after it'd been repaired by a fren, I dun want to buy liao.. And later, found that it doesn't have enough HD space for me to use! then, I promised myself to bear with it for a few more months and get a new one from KL. But yesterday, I was complaining abt this old buddy coz very lagging, couldn't run a program that I just re-installed (although it worked funally)... on the phone to my mum and bro. So, finally, decided to buy a desktop!
Aih... hope this is not too chong1 dong4! 'chong dong.... wo de xin zai chan dou....' haha! that's a chinese song by dong4 li4 huo3 che1...
Anyway, looking forward to my desktop! And thanks to two of u who teman-ed me there this afternoon! Really appreciate it!
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment