I had this thought since last week...
Am I forgotten by the ppl that I care abt?
Or am I asking for too much of attention?
Or they are just being considerate and think that I'm too busy to care abt other things that seemed 'less meaningful' to me?
Or I should ask myself: then what have u done to show that u care?
Or the first question I should ask myself is who do you think you are to have all these thoughts?!
Ya, I know that we all have our own life, our own circle of friends. But now we can't even share things that happen in the 交集 of our circles.
I'm just... speechless.
_____________________________________________
After all those 牢骚, let's get back to the real life...
Finally, got some soil for the only plant i have here.
and the price for that is: a pair of gloves, a stack of newspapers, few plastic bags, one hour off the afternoon, unfinished prac reports and a broken fingernail.
Had that pot of plant since last year when i moved in with JY.
and this is its 3rd 'house' so far (changed pots since it's growing up. haha!)
But it looks yellow and dry on its leaves. Hope it'll be back to green soon!!
Went for the MUOSS appreciation dinner last night.
well, it's well-prepared by the organizers, buffet style m'sian food.
Catch up with those I've met during the midyear orientation.
mayb coz I'm not a person who can just chat non-stop abt anything and everything.
But I enjoyed listening to ppl, contributing some of my opinion at times. :D
Oh well... need to head back to prac reports now!!
and Mid sem tests are coming!!!!
Looking forward to the Feast of Nations on tues and wed.
some frens are setting up a stall in the FON selling fried chicken (or curry chicken? hehe...sorry.. i forgot)!!
and I'm goin to join the fun on Wed!
So, please come to the stall ya!!
(wondering how many ppl will actually read my blog...)
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment