A boo for me today coz...
1) couldn't eat anything really nice from the Feast of Nation today. Well, except for a bite of satay which i think it's quite good.
Well, my frens decided not to set up the stall today. so, we just went there to have a look around at other stalls.
2) Can't get any of the physiology books!! There're none in Brownless and Bailieu as well! I'm not quite sure if they were on the reserve rack in Bailieu, but i went there to have a look and there're none. :( Looked around all the tables in Brownless, all the trolleys but none... So, went back home straight after that disappointing book hunt in libraries.
Had been a good student since Monday, making sure i went through the lec notes for the day after finish classes or between lectures. :)
3) It started raining with strong wind blowing as soon as I got down from the tram!! And now, just not more than 10 mins after i got in, it's sunny again!
4) It's Thursday tmr!! Which means, i need to finish my prac report today! hmm... this doesn't mean that I hate pracs, but I don't like the preprac lec for Genetics prac and I don't like getting back my marked prac reports
But I enjoyed biochem prac. Don't mind writing biochem prac reports. :)
Thurs and Fri are the 2 days that i dislike most in the week. Why? coz i have pracs on those days, until 5pm. Plus now, I'm giving tution to a foundation student on Thursdays, which makes me even more hungry before i get home.
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment