'Yesterday', 14th of May was the last show of CTG's production: Oh! Touchwood!
I'm a sets & backstage crew of the canto production. To be honest, this is the production that I enjoyed most (although this is just the 2nd production that i've taken part in). It turned out better than what I've expected.
Especially for those ppl who are having this year as their last year of uni, this production is really a good one! Everyone's having fun.
Being 'on duty' for some of shows is actually the time for me to relax. Coz don't have to think abt assignment and studies, but play cards and UNO. haha!
Hope that there's a next production for me to join and play.
Tired and sleepy now... came back not too long ago from the post-production dinner.
Going to sleep now... Tuesday have test ar! assignment also haven't done yet!
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment