Sunday, May 08, 2005

It's May!

Woa.. May is the most stressful month for me in this sem.
Tests, assignment and CTG production!
hope i can cope well with all of those. aih...
I'm busy until forgot that my friends are goin to USA and didn't get the chance to say bye and safe journey to them. :( hm.... Anyway, they'll be fine... haha!

CTG's having 8 shows. I'm on duty as a backstage crew for 4 shows. It was fun though... hehe!

And tests.... IBS test again! the hardest subject for me this year. and some seniors said 2nd year is the toughest year.

plus IBS assignment! Who says Biomed ppl don't have assignment?! haha!
This is the first long essay for me since I went into uni. and I haven't started it yet! well, at least I've done my research so far. And on Friday, I was pissed by my 'unfriendly' tutor! Who didn't read my email properly, straight away refused to answer my email after he read my first sentence in that email. Even if he's not suppose to help me on my first question, he didn't bother to read the following enquiries that i have! Anyway, I emailed him again and he did answer.... but doesn't sound happy. haha! Or it's just me guessing?!

4 more weeks before my 1st paper in June! That's fast!! scary....
ok, need to go back to study now...

No comments: