Yesterday nite, just before I went to sleep, I realised that my mp3 player was left in the lec th after my 9am lec yesterday!
Panic!
This morning, woke up at usual time, but without lagging here and there, i left home 30 mins after I woke up to uni to find my lost property.
Straight away into the lecture th... (wow! it was totally dark in there until I opened the lecture theatre door, and the lights were all on automatically!)
Disappointed.... nothing in the lec th...
went to union house information desk....
Disappointed.... no new found properties reported...
went to Biomed Library info desk....
Disappointed....
felt so down during throughout lecs and tute.... till 2pm... went to Microbiology building general office and asked....
Bingo! A lecturer found it and handed in to them.
The person there told me that I'm so lucky coz they haven't been recieving any lost properties for years!
haha... is that becoz i'm lucky or noone has been as careless as me for years?
Then, after thanking the lecturer by sending her an email... went home happily with my found property. haha!
Stopped by the mobile phone shop and asked if they got the dvd player in stock (that's free when I signed my hp plan but they din hv the stock that time)
So, lucky me! they've got it now! :)
Came home.... wanted to have some yoghurt and muesli as my lunch (at 3pm)...
found out that my yoghurt had expired 2 days ago... hmm... should i eat it?!
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment