Sunday, October 14, 2007

2008's Resolution

my 2008's Resolution:
  • get a digital piano
  • get a victorian driving license (which means i hv to practice more when i go home)
i know it's a bit early... but today, it's exactly one month before my Honours year finish and when my holiday starts! :D
that's the only two things i can make sure i do them, the others... can only depend on my luck and my results and other stuff that i can't 'control'.

3 comments:

Chee Lup チーラップ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chee Lup チーラップ said...

Woah! Having resolutions when new year is still 2 months plus away?

Sorry, didn't go on facebook or the internet lately. Just move into a new house and only got my internet yesterday, plus, I've been pretty busy with jobs and PhD applications, sigh, damn stress wey... I've also been picking up odd jobs to work to earn some money, and I stay in department these days till very late. Took up Japanese Language class and gonna go to some computing class I think, so pretty busy. haha.

SzeChern said...

eh eh... no need to apologize!!

i'm stressed too... with my thesis writing... aih... but i'm almost there!! :D can't wait!!

good luck in your applications!