Thursday, December 22, 2005

'Back' in melb

Went to Syd for 6 days.
came back yesterday night (just hours ago).

well, this trip wasn't as good as i've expected.
but it's still alright.
met 2 new friends (should call them our family friends), met up with a friend, and mum's old schoolmate (or classmate?)
I think it's not a good trip for someone who has never been to syd coz we didn't go to many 'tourist spots'.
and i haven't been to the Fish market!!! :(
next time to syd, it's a must go destination for me!! haha!

It's sooooo good to be (back) in Melb. I miss my bed, my pillow, my toys, my quilt, my room, and my internet!!!!
I went to bed early in Syd, everynight before 12 (except one day, 12.30).

coming back to melb means a few more days before goin back to my 'real home'...
looking forward to meet my friends there, shopping in kl and the fooooood!!

No comments: