Well, after rounds of practice, we finally got our sound cues right!
I think last night (the 2nd show) was the best performance by us sound team so far. yay!!
Oh ya... by the way, I was talking abt CMG's mandarin production: The Tunnel.
Come watch lar ppl!
I was 'officially' sick 2 days ago. And now, still sick, but 'different symptoms'.
Hope that I'll be fine before the last show, which is on the coming Sat.
4 more shows to go!
I guess I'll just need more sleep...
First week of uni wasn't too bad except that I don't undersand the gasatrointestinal lectures!
Hope that the textbook is enough for his section of the exam.
and this sem, both of my genetic and IBS prac partners are different from last sem, and even last year. Hope we'll do well in this sem together! And most importantly, have fun during pracs! :)
Pathology was so far.... okay lor... haven't got time to do the readings yet. But, 2 lecs a week should be ok to catch up really soon (after the coming Sat at least. hehe)
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment