Friday, June 24, 2005

HOLIDAY at last!!

Man!! What a day!! After the 12 hours 'work', as a 'trainee' for 12 hours with 20 mins break in between, I really feel that my REAL HOLIDAY starts now! and i'll even more 珍惜 my winter break!
yay!!!!
Don't ask me here where did I work...
but anyway, thinking of quitting man... haha
Dunno it's just because this is the first time, first 'exposure' to 'this kind of thing' or it's 其他人也不会想要做的 job. So.. most probably i won't work lor.
I want to spend my holiday as I like! It's MY HOLIDAY!!!!!
wahahaha!!
Ok...stop being so kua1 now...
but seriously lar.. i really feel happy now! haha
it's over (for the meantime)!!!!!!
all the exam, uni stuff, studies...
yay!!!
wah.. i'm so tired now.. throat feeling wierd liao... hmm... ate pizza somemore just now..hmm...
wish i can have a hot orange juice now..haha :)
coz i'm quite cold now and i need vitamin C!
hmm... yay...
i'm still excited abt my holiday!
YAY!!!
haha...sorry ppl who are not on holiday reading this...hehe
but.. i'm too happy liao!! haha!
so many things to look forward now.
Bros are coming on next sunday! how fast!!! it's JULY liao!!
woa.. .really ... time flies much faster than 3.00x10^8 m/s man! haha!
so..hmm... have to plan this holiday properly.. if not, i'll be finish spending it before i realise what was i doing hehe...

recently, I found myself quite like 五月天's songs. Listening one right now.

Okie, i'm goin to watch movie now...haha!!
yay! at last man!
after 'tahan-ing' for so long since exam!!!!

~Declaration of SzeChern's Winter Holiday 24th June 2005, 23.29~

No comments: