Saturday, April 09, 2005

Stranger?

It's a fine sunny Saturday evening....
I went down to the restaurant to buy my dinner. Met this girl who is also waiting to da pao her food... so we started to chat... from 'I can recognise you taking tram from the stop near our place (but I don't remember seeing her before)', 'where and wat are u studying?', 'where do u stay? (well, she stays in the same building as me)', 'wat's abt Biomed?' ...... to 'can i have your phone number?' ... that's the last question she asked me after my food was ready. After a short hesitation, i gave her my hp no and she misscalled me back so that i can hv hers too.

Have this strange thought about the incident...
she's a stranger!
will she do me any harm?
should i pick up her phone if she really calles me one day?

Wat do you think ppl?


Ian: I've got the post card you sent me! thank you very much! Wish I could go travel in Holland too!
but you still wrote my name wrongly!

No comments: