It's exam period... again! twice in a year (at least)... Well, now i have one week break before my next ppr (that's the 2nd last ppr for this sem). Really looking forward to the last ppr... coz after that, i'm free!!!! and i'm going to Taz and Syd with my aunt for holiday! yay!!
well, had my physics ppr yesterday... wasn't too bad i think, but there's this radioactive question that kept bothering me this morning, as soon as i woke up, I suddenly thought of why and how I got that question wrong! wierd ey... anyway, this Physics ppr will be my last Physics exam ppr in my life!! wohoo!! how good is that?! haha!! I just hate to study Physics (for exam)! But I have no choice but to take Physics this WHOLE year coz it's a first year core subj.
I've chosen my subj for 2nd year... sounds interesting to me..hehe... (those electives) Kind of looking forward to that.. haha... well of course, I won't want my summer holie to end so fast.
K, till here for now... got to head back to Chemistry now.
For ppl who are having exams now, all the best! and don't stress too hard!! Welcome to visit my blog when u need to relief your stress..haha!
Mp3 Experiment 21 – Full Details
2 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment