Sunday, August 15, 2004

What a day...

Went to ChineseMusicGroup's production just now... as an audience, not on duty. It was ... well, not as 'pro' as ChineseTheatreGroup's but still, it's good! Felt great after the whole thing ended... at first, didn't really hv cheng2 jiu4 gan3... but then at last, ya... a bit lar..haha..... For me, lots of thing is done coz of the cheng2 jiu4 gan3... especially stuff like performances. I like the feeling when ppl appreciate my hardwork. That's why, I hope that I can be one of the musicians in the next CMG play! haha... that's my mission.... woa...
Actually, there's a supper for all the production member. But I didn't go. Partly becoz it's too late already, I'll hv to come home by myself...which is a bit 'scary' haha... and also, I don't really feel like I'm part of the CMG production... well, 'physically' I am, but 'mentally', I don't think so. hmm... sad right?! Mayb I didn't go to the camp that they had during the holiday. But also, coz most of them in the production are from HK... err...no offence here lar...just that, I can't really mix around with HKies.
Anyway, this is a good experience for me... to join activity in uni... this is my first time in uni...
And coming up... MelbourneUniOverseasStudentSociety is having a Festival of Nations! I'll most propably be a voluteer for MUOSS or else, I'll help my frens who are involved in setting up a stall during Feast of Nations on behalf of Malaysian Culture Society (err...not so sure abt that title). It's a new society in MUOSS... still not really established yet.
Today... woke up at 1pm, coz slept at 6am this morning after watching the Olympic Opening Ceremony live on tv. Well, me and JingYing didn't watch the whole thing... coz we were to osleepy to continue watching..haha!
Then, went to Norttuno (an Italian restaurant in Lygon St, which is an Italian st)...despite the heavy and windy rain, had dinner with JY, YF, Shelvin and a surprise b'day dinner for Shelvin. Well, this is the 2nd surprise b'day celebration that I'm involved in planning for my frens this year. haha! aih... but i never had a surprise b'day party before!! hmm... and didn't really had a good b'day party though. But well, the one last year wasn't too bad...coz it's my b'day and farewell party (for goin into Trinity). hehe...
Asked my mum abt the Chemistry Vacation Scholarship at the end of this year... It's kind of like a research project... I think will get paid for that... But if I really got it, I can only go back to m'sia in Feb next year, for 2 weeks mayb... butI have to use my return flight ticket by mid-feb 2005. So, still thinking whether I should apply for it or not. But It's a good opportunity. Most research projects are for 2nd, 3rd year students. And I really want to go back at the end of next year... coz it's my 21st! haha... (hmm... think until so far liao)

No comments: